Tuesday, March 6, 2012

March 6...

...Chores

     *The prompt is chores but there is only ONE that I cringe and will find any excuse NOT to do...
Can you guess?
UGH....it's dusting. 
I can't stand it with a passion. I sneeze, wheeze, itch & curse (under my breath!)
The thing is-it HAS to be done. 
Laundry doesn't bother me. Ironing isn't even bad if I need to do it. Vacuuming...no sweat-
Oh, Roseanne Barr said it best:
"I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on"
Yeah...wouldn't that be fun?
I LOVE grocery shopping-I know I'm weird-
One day, many years ago, I was dusting & muttering under my breath how much I hate dusting. Austin over heard me and said,
"Mom, I thought you liked cleaning the house, you do it all the time."
True Story
If looks could kill right?!

*mmmmmm...yeah, no....still not lovin' it-even with heavenly light and funny sayings!
So, what chores make you shudder at doing?
Happy Snapping!
xo
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I ventured over several posts back courtesy of Aug - I love your photographic style and commensurate with your disdain of dusting. Bathrooms are my cross to bear. and apparently it is a uniform theory of children that moms love to clean house based solely on the frequency of which we do it. Apparently I just love weeding - I cry with joy over it (allergies).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Funny- but not the allergy part! And thank u

      Delete
  2. I HATE dusting, too!
    I think I want to join this daily thing you're doing!
    I love the second shot Sista!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.