I've decided to do a March Photo Project. The list link is on FB & as of right now it's being all weird and I can't get it to post. But my blogger friend Caroline has it on her blog...
Oh & besides~she's a great photographer!
And over at BEYOND LAYERS we've been encouraged to tell 10 truths about ourselves.
So March 1st-
SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SMILE
*ANYTHING that's related to photography. From jewelry, to processing & all points in between make me :-).
1. Photography has become such a part of me. I have to shoot something everyday. It's like...breathing.
2. I'm a bonafide chocoholic...I eat it every single day-& dark only. (unless it's m&m's!)
3. I love Merlot....especially with chocolate!
4. I have been lucky enough to marry my true soul mate, Frankie. We'll be married 19 years this August and together 20+.
5. We have 3 of the most amazing kids Justin, Jamie, & Austin-how I was chosen to be their mother is a mystery, but I'm truly honored.
6. I am a dreamer, an optimist, & have been accused of being too happy...can you even imagine?!
7. I can go from 0 to pissed off in less than a second! Yup...not sure where that comes from!
8. I have really, REALLY stubborn tendencies. Not sure where that comes from either!
9. I grew up as a Navy brat and traveled all my life. I don't regret one moment of it.
10. I love reading, especially historical fiction. I will NEVER read on anything electronic. I need to feel, smell, hold and hear the pages of a book.