Friday, August 26, 2011

~Build it...

...and they will come~
A great line from one of my favorite movies-Field of Dreams. What? You haven't seen it? Well go put it in your movie queue straight away! :-)
For some reason this photo reminded me of that line & that I haven't seen the movie in awhile.
We have this majestic pine on our property that's a safe haven to many fine feathered friends! But the "homes on the block" are run down & haven't seen life for years. SO...on my platter goes one more project! I'm going to clean up the neighborhood and hopefully will get to see new families in the spring! Fingers crossed we'll get some takers!
Happy Snapping!
xo
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love birdhouses!
    What a wonderful shot! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly!

    Thank you so much for visiting my blog and commenting on my posts. I really appreciate each and every one. I've been coming over here and looking at your photography. Your photos are beautiful. Love the birdhouses. We don't see too many of those around here. Lots of palm trees that don't work too well with birdhouses. Hope your project brings lots of new families to your tree in the spring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.