Saturday, August 13, 2011

~The Look of Love~

     So, the only room in the house I have not cleaned out was Austin's. It really doesn't do any good to force him into it-I knew he'd eventually ask for my help. That day was yesterday We spent hours meticulously going through book shelves, drawers & papers upon papers!
      With Austin turning 16 in a few weeks, I'm a hot bundle of emotions, so it was fun reminiscing back through the years & spending quality time together.
     Meet "Nigh Night Bear"! He sits on the top shelf in Austin's closet with a few other "friends" that he's not ready to dump. (Shhhh-he can NOT know I said that!) Austin used Nigh Night bear as a pillow & i'm pretty sure that's how the name came about. You can see he is well loved & was quite the world traveler!

There was ALWAYS room for a boy's best mate!
And now it's like he'll watch over that boy for ever.




The time Austin has left at home is fleeting & some days I feel like I can't catch my breath. In a blink-he'll be off chasing his dreams.
 Life's a trip Austin, I hope you'll always know the way home....Same goes for you Justin & Jamie~
xo
Happy Snapping
Kelly (mom)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kelly,
    What a cute bear is Nigh Night Bear !
    So lovely with Austin's photo !
    Nice Sunday,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a way with words my friend and your emotions show through in your photos. I have an absolutely huge lump in my throat right now .... mwah .... xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.