Monday, August 29, 2011

What you see...



...is what you get!
Over at the Shutter Sisters, the theme is your environment & what you see-but you can't compose anything.
So...
when you come visit our abode, you'll be greeted by two very noticeable items:
This sun that we bought literally in our car as we were driving over the Mexico/US border and...
...this blue eyed chef-who has one very important task!




















To handle the chocolate!
Pretty skimpy there boss...
Can't greet guest's like that!


















Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!






















Don't mind if I do! ( I had to eat this one cause it kept falling off the tray!)
 One thing you should know-I always eat or drink my props.
Uh....unless I happen to shoot cooked frog legs or animal innards! LOL

















It's NEVER to early for chocolate! (I ate this at 9 a.m!)
Happy Snapping
xo
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. I love the pics! Once again your talent shines. I hope this post finally makes it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loves these shots! And I LOVE those chocolates. I would be doing the same exact thing if I was taking pictures of chocolate that early in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kelly, I will definitely be continuing my art blog. I will also be following you here so we'll stay in touch!

    Oh try sprinkling salt on the chocolate! YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh! The wonders of chocolate! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's how I like to be greeted, how cool is that! Great photos too, love the golden tones and focus!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.