Sunday, July 3, 2011

Olde Thyme

Happiest of Sundays to you. I took advantage of the golden hour today AND Kim Klassen's newest textures, "canvas back & canvas back magic"-just out today. http://www.kimklassencafe.com/thecafe
I was instantly in love!
Now, Frankie has the green thumb in the family, but during this time of renewal, he's been teaching me a few things & we've been really busy, weeding, yanking out old stuff, replanting and totally transforming plots of earth, including my herb garden that I've sadly neglected. I get a sense of peace & feel it's even therapeutic to sit and pull weeds. Who knew! When I cook, I use fresh herbs whenever possible and besides Rosemary, Thyme is my favorite.
Thank you for stopping by-

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just so very lovely.... and the light is extraordinary.... thank you for sharing!!

    xxo, kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always loved your product shots Sistah! This is no exception ...... mwah!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.