Thursday, July 28, 2011

I believe...

...in Fate~without a doubt, that is why Frankie & I met. Circumstances in our lives lead me to believe this & that some form of divine intervention caused our chance meeting. I also know, without a doubt, we are soul mates to our very cores.
      I am not a religious person but I also believe that everything happens for a reason, from the very simple to the very complex. Ordinary and extraordinary moments are all intertwined. I've lead the 2nd half of my life that way. Not always understanding or seeing clearly why things work out the way they do-it's just believing. And on that rare occasion, I am privy to that information, affirms what I already know...Do you believe?
xo
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.