Friday, July 8, 2011

The "just because" present

When was the last time you bought something for someone for no other reason than "just because"? Not a birthday or a holiday or a wedding present but a "just because" present? I'm embarrassed to say it's been awhile for me until i got this idea! I suppose it's human nature to feel we have to validate why we do anything. It could be so easy to validate this-but I really want this to be the purest and kindest of acts. It was worth the driving around looking for this. And a gift bag was WAY too easy! I wanted to wrap this in fancy paper, add a bow and handmade curly ribbons!
  **SURPRISE** baby-you have a "just because" present waiting for you! xo K-
Just Because

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.