Friday, June 7, 2013

Fridays...

...letters
6-7-13


Dear Austin,
YOU DID IT! You are officially a graduate with high honors and now a college freshman! It blows my mind how fast the last 12 years seemed to fly by... now that it's over. We are all so proud of you and what you have accomplished in your 17 years of life. We are very excited at what lies ahead for you. I know you'll just continue to grow, learn, and become more independent...



...I'm not gonna lie, I'm already enjoying your independence! I kinda like not doing the schlepping anymore. 
Love ya kiddo!

Dear Jamie,

You my dear, are a breath of fresh of air. How in the world did I get so lucky to be your mom? Who ever made THAT happen, I'm eternally grateful. You are so full of life and people, old and young alike, are immediately drawn to you. You are funnier than all heck and the laughter you brought into the house this past week just fills me with happiness. If our new bundle of joy is 1/2 as funny, kind hearted, and loving as you, than another angel will have been born.
I love you heart and soul Mama Bear.
xo

Dear Goo Be Gone,
Thank you for getting the gum out of my dryer...
that's all I'm gonna say about that!

Dear Helicopter G-ds,
Please keep My Love safe under your wings when he flies his new baby. 

Dear Summer Vacation,
You don't officially start until Tuesday...
Can it be Tuesday already?!

Happy (summer) snapping!
xo
Kelly


Photobucket




4 comments:

  1. Congrats to Jamie and good luck. My baby is officially a Senior in HS and though I've seen incredible maturity over the past couple of years, he still has a stretch to go. Your daughter is beautiful and if she has any of your sense of humor, I think she'll rock this whole mommy gig because G*d knows, that is one of the big requirements.

    Nice post. Happy Weekend Kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both Austin AND Jamie on all they have accomplished and also what lies before them. They must have an incredible mom :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie is such a handsome fellow; good luck to him as he sets off on this new path. And your daughter just radiates joy. I can understand why people are drawn to her. You have lots to be proud of!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A right handsome young man and sweetheart of a daughter. I know how proud you are of those two, and so happy that there is joy in your life now!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.