Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It's only...

...Tuesday!
Now granted, you cant hear my voice when you read the title...I'm not saying it with drudgery like..."itsonlytuesday" 
Oh no, I'm saying it like..."IT'S ONLY TUESDAY" as in "I Love Summer Vacation & I don't have to go back to work until August 12~ It's Only Tuesday!"
Yeah...like that!
I've been visiting lots of blogs and found one that looks fun and informative-


For those of you visiting for the first time...Welcome! & thanks for stopping by.
My name is Kelly & I'm lucky enough to raise Monarch Butterflies.
You can read about that

Just this past weekend

Which will explain the little lady above. Did you know Mama Monarchs can lay up to, but not limited to 300 eggs? I think I'd have a heart attack! I was having a hard enough time keeping milkweed around with the first 33 critters I had! I haven't done an egg count from the previous two days  Mama Monarch was here. I'm curious if she'll be back today...
Sadly her days are numbered- but I hope she'll lay to rest in my butterfly garden...
Happy (Monarch) Snapping!
xo
Kelly



P52 Sweet Shot Tuesday with Kent Weakley

5 comments:

  1. HA! And I was sitting here thinking it was Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Kelly - both the butterfly, but also your fundraising project!
    Happy holidays to you :)
    Nina

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so good with these Monarchs ..... hey, when I was walking today I "think" I saw milkweed plants growing in the wild right across the street!!!!!!! I'll take a pic later and put it on Instagram so you can tell me if it is or isn't ... :-D ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great shot and how interesting it is to raise butterflies! I'll have to go read about that now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a late start date; I have to be back for post-planning on July 31. I tend to see my days as slipping away but need to enjoy EACH ONE more deeply and SAVOR them! Every day during the summer is worth celebrating, no matter what we do with them.

    I clicked on the link and think that would be fun for me to do for the rest of the summer. I'm such a newbie with my camera. I need to learn how to go manual more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.