Saturday, September 3, 2011

~This...

...and That
I nurtured my bruised ego on not making the top 10 in the photo contest I entered. But it's ok 'cause it's all part of the learning process
 Photography is an art & is subjective. Understanding this has made me determined to try harder.





I've been noticing A LOT of noise on my photos-I am the proud owner of my "dream" camera-but I'm not 100% sold on it...yet.
I spent the bulk of my day researching why my photos aren't crystal clear.
I learned about the Auto Lighting Optimizer today...
...I disabled it!











I received a beautiful bag of tea from a neighbor upon her return from Japan. The one thing that the Japanese are crazy good at is their packaging. Everything is so picture perfect.
















Happy Snapping!
xo
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. what are you shooting with now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, especially the perspective and focus on the 3rd!
    Believe me I've been there too with the bruised ego, all I can say is don't give up and try not to take it to heart, because you shouldn't...just keep doing what you're doing, and that's fantastic photography!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.