Wednesday, September 7, 2011

~Inspire...

Kim Klassen Inspires me!
...
Simple enough right? Oh heck yeah! I got so "INSPIRED" & excited last night to be going back to work today as an Instructional Aide-I wanted to pass on a little good mojo to you-especially if your feeling slumpy (Frankie says I re-invent the English Language!) or just having a hard time to get motivated. I've been out of work for over a year & now I am so lucky to be able to go to school & help inspire little people to think and grow and help get those little synapses firing to think independently. It's an awesome feeling knowing you have a hand in helping shape a young person's life.
REALLY Happy Snapping!
xo
Kelly
          

3 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! Lovely shot and so excited for you to be back at work!
    Mwah xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely picture, Kelly !
    Wish you lots of success with your new job !
    Nice evening,
    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunningly gorgeous shot, love the definition, could be sold as an inspirational card.
    Hope you're enjoying your new job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.