Friday, September 16, 2011

~Sister of the...

...Heart

Ahhhh....it seems like forever since I've been able to visit! I didn't think a 3 hour work day could make such a difference-but it really does.
So as chicken is baking in the oven-I decided to take some "me" time and tell you about Diane!

We "met" on another photography forum several years ago and became fast friends. We rooted each other on as we dove into & finished our 365. We got to visit when we were on Flickr (she's still there) and now is new to blogging so we can still visit.

You can't imagine how giddy I was receiving this unexpected surprise-not ONLY did I get she send me a to die for Gumby shot, but the charm he's holding came with the card and now it  has taken its rightful place on my bracelet.

You hear so many negative things about the internet that you forget that not everything you see or hear is bad...Take Diane for example!
Visit her here..    http://augcott.blogspot.com/
Happy Snapping!
xo
Kelly
And D...love ya like a sis!
xo

3 comments:

  1. Awwww....thanks for the kind words ..... love ya right back xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have made many friends via the internet. I never would have guessed this would happen, but I must say they are some of my closest.

    Love this pic of Gumby. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post and Gumby... well, what can I say? He is a charmer! A young woman on a CBS morning show asked another anchorman who Gumby was... It just goes to show what an American icon Gumby is..hmm... was?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.