It's been a great birthday week! Thank you so much for all your birthday wishes.
I'm playing over at Nancy's today! Come, join in
1. While in France, Frankie and I were looking at our map figuring out how to get to Notre Dame and some guy totally groped my entire arse! I mean from one end to the other. I was shocked and then I just had to laugh it off cause the only guy that could have done it was quickly walking off and I couldn't have identified him anyhow.
2. We went out to eat tonight and as we were leaving the restaurant, we passed two elderly gentlemen having dinner. I decided that they were the ones I was going to anonymously treat to a desert as part as my 50 Acts of Random Kindness. You can read about that HERE
It was awesome! I felt so giddy inside, then I cried a few tears of happiness cause it just felt so good. Geez I'm such a nerd!
3. I'm already planning our next trip to Europe! Rome and Hungary are next-
4. Still no grand baby yet. Jamie is SO done, she's trying all the old wives tales-eating pineapple & spicy foods, walking. All to try and induce labor. None are helping!
5. It's been SO hot and windy here. I actually wore capris to work. It's gross and I would give anything for some rain. Fire season scares me.
Happy (3 day weekend) snapping!