It took all day to decide, but as Frankie watches the 6th game between the Cardinals & the Dodgers, I decided to be here, in my sacred space to post and link up with Nancy
I believe there is a process to everything wether it be change in personal growth, creativity, or simply to handle life's difficulties. I'm not a huge fan of being spontaneous when it comes to making decisions-there is usually planning involved & every possible scenario thought through for the best possible outcome.
As I go through this difficult time of slowly losing my mom, NOW seems like the perfect time to not plan or NEED to know the whys & the what if's, but simply be here, in the now & know there is no right or wrong way to get through this life changing event. The biggest fear I have is getting lost in the sadness so I've made a promise to myself to continue doing the things that keep me here, in the present, in the land of the living & trusting the process that's right for me.
Thank you all for you words of comfort and I hope you are getting my emails after you post...I'd feel real bad if you thought I wasn't acknowledging you.
Random 5 Friday
1. I never did and probably never will, understand high fashion.
2. I secretly wish to receive a small token from Tiffany's. I think every woman should have the thrill of opening that dreamy aqua box!
3. I don't like Mother Goose rhymes, never understood them. I think it's terrible they were written for children.
4. I LOVE chick flicks cause I believe in Happily Ever After
5. My all time favorite chick flick is P.S. I LOVE YOU
Happy (living another day) snapping