I'm sharing over at Stasha's
It's all about Impractical Things:
It was surprisingly easy!
1. Cell phone laws~I mean seriously. If you want people to really not talk on their phones while driving,$76. for the first offense is chicken feed...it needs to be like $500.
2. High heels while at theme parks. Really?
3. Aphids..the bad kind
4. Squirrels...all of them!(they ruin everything I own)
5. Appointments...NOW HEAR THIS you late people... I pride myself on getting to any appt. that YOU gave me...the least you can do is see me on time.
6. Gluten...it's bad for you...don't eat it!
7. AS SEEN ON T.V. items...tsk tsk! (I still like ya if you're guilty of this! hee hee)
8. Figurines...that's just me...I hate to dust
9.Styrofoam...Hate it, hate it hate it
10. Mr Potato Head...What are you suppose to do with him? Dress him...then what...somebody...please...enlighten me.
Ok...now I'm off to Stasha's for some a-ha moments!
Happy (listicles) snapping!