Dear Mother Nature,
Thank you again for letting me experience the magic of Monarch rearing!
Dear Monarch Butterflies,
I know you're doing your thing, but can you wait till like noon, so I can see you, even for a few minutes when get home from work...
...and THEN you can fly away?
It would be ever so kind of you!
Today I find myself a bit worn out. It's starts around Wednesday and I bottom out by...oh....now!
You were a good week though, for that I am grateful. We celebrated 2 of our kiddos birthday's and Frankie & I happily celebrated 20 out of this world years together.
We done good.
Dear Jennifer at the Medicaid office,
shame on you...
Why do you give kids ADHD and Social Anxiety?
1. I'm ready to leave So. Cal and be free of the oppressive summer heat-I think that's what wears me out.
2. I love a good challenge and this year one of the teacher's I work with has a student that is a selective-mute. I'm reading up on it so I don't blow it.
3. I eat dark chocolate every single day-I'd like to live to be 100!
4. I hope I win a seat in Christina Greve's
Her enthusiasm and photography blow me away
5. I wanted to live on a farm growing up so last night I told Frankie when we leave CA I want to live in a small farm house with an east facing window for my photography office, a potbellied pig, a few egg laying chickens, baby goats and a green house for my monarchs!
Yup...I got dreams...
...and he didn't say no!
Happy (weekend) snapping