*Yes, I meant to say the word listicle, and No I'm not reinventing the English language...although I have come up with words that I really swore I'd find in the dictionary!
Ok. So I started following a Mom, Stasha, on IG. Fabulous photos and stories. Then I decided to check out her blog and saw she does this cool thing called Monday Listicles. Now, for some reason, I can't right click my mouse to grab her buttons so the best I can do is cut and paste her address.
I thought I'd play and link up.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, and find line 4. What is it?
*Back in 1940, Anna recalled, the very summer when Jewish friends...
my mom and I are reading.
2. How many times a day do you say hi?
*ALOT!!! I'm just friendly that way!
3. Have you ever worn a uniform?
*For a very short time when I was a Brownie.
4. What do you think about the most?
* Besides my family? Where Frankie and I are going to retire...That and what's for dinner tomorrow!
5. How many keys on are on your key ring?
* Ok...I'm looking at my purse...way over there...to
lazy tired to get up...I think just two...house and car...and then all those savings cards from every store possible!
6. What was the last thing you bought?
* Why just today I bought Austin a cool new t-shirt....and groceries.
7. Are you growing anything these days?
* My hair, herbs, peppers, squash, tomatoes, and pomegranates
8. What's under your bed?
* You mean besides dust bunnies? A plastic bin to keep holiday paper, tissue, ribbons in...I don't REALLY have dust bunnies...or do I?
9. What is most important in life?
10.What is the strangest word you used this week?
* Shitbucket...From The Help...It was necessary.
There you have it!