*For putting out such amazing cameras. I could scream jubilantly from the roof tops at how much I love Matilda, but that would probably make it to someones
as a sound that drives you bonkers!
Linking up w/Stasha over at:
10 SOUNDS THAT DRIVE ME BONKERS
1. My neighbors dogs who basically bark at air
2. Handling styrofoam. (shivers)
3. Rap music so loud you can hear it 3 cars away...WITH the windows up
4. Nancy Grace...enough said
5. Static on the radio so you can't hear the music clear as a bell
6. Obnoxious, whinny kids while shopping-NANNY 911
7. My bank's ATM buttons that beep SO loud...announcing I'm withdrawing money
8. Crickets...at 2 a.m
9. Hearing the "F" bomb repeatedly
10. Leaf Blowers
This list was just a little too easy...hmmm-scary!
Happy (Summer) Snapping