Thursday, July 18, 2013

Better late...

...than never

Yeah, yeah...I'm late to the party but I'm here. My blogger buddy, Kathy
had her very first "Song-ography" link up this past Sunday. This is what I would have linked up if only I had access to a computer while in Pensacola. 
Kathy picks a song, and we're free to interpret it anyway we see fit.
The song is "Homeward Bound" by Simon & Garfunkel 
 I took this with my i-phone in the ATL airport as I was Homeward Bound myself. 

And yes...I'm finally home!
 Congrats on the successful link up my friend!


Happy (sing a song) snapping!
xo
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Better late than never is right ... always a pleasure to see your posts. Next week it's "Up On The Roof" .....
    Welcome Home!
    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it with this week's melody. Great action shot you got here and glad you are back home.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.