Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy jelly beans...

...and bunnies day!


Why hello strangers!
  If I felt behind before Spring Break, you can imagine how I might be feeling today! 
First and foremost, I want to wish you and your family a Very Happy Easter for those of you that celebrate. If you're like us and celebrate Passover, Chag Sameach, (Happy Holiday) to you and your family also.
I have quite a bit to share with you all and I will be stopping by your blog and getting caught up with you during the upcoming week. 
 Frankie & I got back from our road trip late Friday afternoon and I'll just say real quick that we had a blast. If you follow me on IG then you know I always tuck you in my pocket and take you with me on my get aways!

Here's a sneak peak for everyone else...

...there are not enough words in the English language to describe the Grand Canyon.
It absolutely took my breath away. 
Hopefully you'll come back and see more. But for now,
I need to go and finish my laundry and get ready for the week (which includes getting back into the gym after more than a year of NOT going) ugh

Enjoy the rest of your weekend my friends.

Hoppy Snapping!
xo
Kelly

7 comments:

  1. I love the speckled eggs, Kelly. The only picture I took of eggs this weekend were of the cooked and stuffed variety. I told my daughter that we were going to dye eggs next year even if she is a college freshman by then.

    I've never been to the Grand Canyon, so I've enjoyed seeing your pictures on IG. It's breathtaking, I'm sure. It sounds like you had a 'grand' adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So enjoyed your pics on IG, Kelly.
    Especially the balloon ride.
    Isn't that an amazing experience?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't Instagram the best. You can take your best friends along on the trip with you. I am so glad you have a wonderful time, road trips are the best for seeing everything. I will be at the gym tomorrow too, but that is only after 5 days off. Still after a weekend of yard work it is going to be painful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks absolutely breaktaking! I've never been - definitely on my bucket list

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you and your family had a joyous holiday - I have so enjoyed your pictures on IG. Loving the speckled eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your holiday looks wonderful and in my state no less. The Grand image is just so GRAND....no really awesome as it isn't the easiest to photograph and do it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LoVe the speckling on the eggs! And, can't wait to see more of the Grand Canyon, just wow - it's somewhere I've always wanted to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.