... & randomness
I blinked & poof the weekend's here already. Before you know it, the holidays will be knocking on our door. (Scary)
I wasn't very enthusiastic about picking up my camera this week...other than shooting for Monday Listicles
over at Stasha's.
Dear Blogging Friends,
Wednesday was such a weird day~it wasn't that it was bad, it just was...one of those days. You were there for me and I'm so grateful.
Dear Jamie & Brian,
Do you even know how excited we are for
to be here?
Oh my, that new baby smell, those toes, those lips, that belly...
~I love you three~
I'm sharing over at Nancy's
for Random 5 Friday
I do Random VERY well!
1. I read magazines back to front...but NOT before I tear out those pesky postcards.
2. I do the newspaper's crossword and Sudoko every morning. I'm a firm believer in keeping my synapses firing.
3. I wore white linen after Labor Day...yup...I'm a rebel!
4. Chewbacca is my favorite Stars Wars character-which by the way, I just read today had knee replacement surgery. He's 7' 3'' and suffers from gigantism.
5. I've been wearing glasses since I was 13...I'm working up the nerve to get Lasik.
Happy (find your groove) snapping!