Sunday, March 3, 2013

It's in...

...the bag

Happy Sunday friends. 
You might find this the weirdest blog entry...ever...from anyone! I wasn't even going to write about it but it kept gnawing at me- and then I realized this is a BIG deal {to me anyway!}


I went grocery shopping yesterday and among the items on my list was lunch bags-I had to choose between 100 pack or a 50 pack. That got me to thinking...Holy cow...
THIS IS THE LAST PACK OF PAPER LUNCH BAGS I WLL EVER HAVE TO BUY
Austin has barely over 50 days of school left-I got my calculator out and figured I have packed 2,160 lunches~give or take some for sick days. Austin pretty much ate PB&honey sandwiches for about 1,620 of those lunches. When he joined the swim team, he ate manly man meat and cheese sandwiches. It's strange that paper bags would lead to such a "Mom" moment for me. That's how I roll! My time for packing lunches is just about up...wow...so is driving Austin to & and from school-that's also 2,160 times...give or take sick days. 
I'm such a nerd!

I told you this was a weird entry!
Happy (lunch packing) snapping!
xo
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.