Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Be our guest...

...be our guest

Are you on the "One Word" bandwagon?
I'm humbled but so excited to have been asked to guest post over on 
writing about that very thing and would love for you to visit me there.


If you are considering choosing a word for 2015 and going my route wearing jewelry, I found my ring HERE
Sandra is a great ETSY shop owner, quick to respond and ship out your order.

Dear 2014,
Thank you for hearing my pleas for a quiet "breathable" year. You allowed time and space for my heart and soul to mourn, mend and heal. I feel it was time well spent and I am so ready to move forward.
To my blogging buddies who put up with my absences and yet still come 'round to hang out with me here, thank you...truly...You constantly amaze and inspire me to push forward with your words and photos. I wish only happiness and growth in the coming year for each of you. (big puffy heart)

Happy (one word) snapping
xo
Kelly

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful post my friend, thank you for sharing it with us at FOL!! Much love to you and Happy New Year!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you took time to heal and breathe Kelly! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I have missed you enormously. But if you are stronger and more ready for the world then I can part with you for a little while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this photo! heading over to ready your post ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heading over to read your other post .... love the ring.
    Happy New Year Sis .... Mwah! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.