Sunday, December 23, 2012

Scavenger Hunt...

...12-23-12 e-dition
Oh my...I woke up with a revelation this morning after my recent life altering event.
But I'll be blogging about that more tomorrow.
For now, decided today I want to play over at Ashely's





*JOY*
This was especially difficult to visualize just yesterday...
but photography, my fake snow,
 candy canes & playing with toys
 is pure and complete joy.



                         *TANGLED*                        
Frankie found this sweet, hot tangled mess of a nest 
as he cut down a bush a few weeks ago. 




*SILVER*
Enough said


*GUILTY PLEASURE*
Uhhhhh....that would be a nice Jewish girl (that grew up Christmas) 
who likes to play with holiday
 goodness...
GUILTY as charged!




*ANGEL*
 Beautiful sea glass from my "sis" in Canada!

Ahhhh....This felt good today...really good
Merry Christmas for those of you celebrating. Hug your loved ones extra tight.
Happy (holiday) snapping!
xo
Kelly
P.S. Blogger is being all weird today...Not sure what's going on but I've had to edit this post several 
times as the layout keeps changing after I hit publish. Whatever, I don't have patience to try and fix it 
anymore.
ok...
I'm done.
xo

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE all of your shots, they are all fantastic. If I had to pick a favorite though I think it would be Joy. Great job this week and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your holiday shots and choices for this week's hunt. Your angel is gorgeous in its simplicity. Glad this was a positive in your day. Bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i utterly love all of these - you are fab. Happy Holidays from Ireland xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your candy cane shot! The nest was so perfect for tangled. Nice set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images and the bokah... it's all so beautiful!
    Happy holidays,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so pretty.... And even though each day hasn't been overflowing with joy, this post speaks joy to me. Hugs and happy holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I missed this post before Christmas...love them all, each one filled with joy!! I hope all is well and that you have spent some wonderful time with your family!! Happy New Year, Kelly. I wish good things for you in 2013. Blessings, sweet thing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.