Friday, October 14, 2011

The Epitome...

...of fall?
That makes me laugh! The conversations that candy corn can generate is both iconic & total Americana! You either love 'em or hate 'em! I "love" to include them as part of my fall decorations but I "hate" to eat them. I "accidentally" ate one as I was taking photos-just to see if I actually still don't like them...Yup...still can't eat them! Now Austin? He begs me to buy them...all year round. He'll take a handful, pop them in his mouth right in front of me and make happy chewing noises just to gross me out-I say candy corn and cockroaches will outlast the hands of time...them and Twinkies!
Happy Snapping!
xo
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.