Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall is where my heart is...

Happiest of Mondays to you! I had the most beautiful day at the Underwood Family Farms 
Sat. I went with some very specific ideas in mind.
1-To shoot in full sun-something i've never really been very good at. (i was secretly hoping for an overcast day!)
2-To find interesting, atypical & unique perspectives of the farm.
Here are 2 of my favorites:
click photo to enlarge

Please click to enlarge...you'll be happy you did:-)

Happy Snapping!
xo
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Those look so good, Kelly. I love the curly tendrils. I know what you mean about full sun, that's not my favorite either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous details and colours! Love the curly tendrils in the first shot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.