Tuesday, August 2, 2011

~Fruit of the Vine~

Our tomato plants are looking pretty sad this year so how lucky am I that "Neighbor Sharon" has an abundance of red, juicy tomatoes!? What makes this even sweeter is this is the 1st photo with my NEW 50D! Yup-I took the plunge after Frankie found a great deal for me & she came yesterday. I'm glad this wasn't my 1st camera-because for sure i'd have been a bit lost and more than confused! My Rebel has been good to me & even though she's been on the fritz-i'm not ready to give her up so quickly! HTT for anything goes e-Dition over @ Kim Klassens!
P.S. YES they taste delicious!
Happy Snapping!
xo
Kelly

5 comments:

  1. They look delicious! I lOve that texture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful. A new camera sounds exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful photo. I love the composition and those tomatoes look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always loved your product shots and this is no exception! Well done Sistah!
    Mwah xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.