Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Texture...


...Tuesday
I'm linking up over at Kim's Cafe today.
I wanted to do something for Frankie~ 
 for no other reason than I think he's such an amazing husband, dad, & pilot.
 If only his passengers knew what a dedicated aviator was at the helm... 


 I converted my photo with Florabella's Rain and added a hint of Vintage and Peach. I also converted Kim's PHEOBE texture to B&W and layered it at like 35% capacity to Darken.

School starts today in L.A. county. I'm ready to go back...
I think...!
Happy ( texture tuesday) snapping!
xo
Kelly













7 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful (image and words)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very dreamy image, and beautifully written. Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are always so darn clever...love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this awesome quote. and such a fabulous image to go with it. beautiful kelly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect composition and edit - an excellent treat for your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything about this shot is awesome!!!
    I say frame it and give it to Frankie.
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the tones and editing of your photo. Very nice. Great idea to capture an image for the hubby. Will make a great gift.

    Peabea visiting from Texture Tuesday
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my little corner of the blogging world. Your comments always put a smile on my face. Hope to see you again real soon.