...free & easy e-dition
on becoming a Grandma!
I'm hooking up with Stasha
to help celebrate her 100th Monday Listicle.
I got absolutely giddy when I shot Jamie a text this morning at how much I love that baby already! I mean how can a human, the size of a lentil, steal a heart anyway? So that's when I decided to make a list of 10 great things about being a Grandma is going to be.
1. Watching your daughter become a mother
2. Getting all the excitement of a new baby without losing your figure, losing sleep and lactating boobs at inappropriate times!
3. Buying books...
4. ...gifting the love of reading
5. Hold, smell and kiss that new bundle
6. Giving Brian & Jamie a break and letting little Erlwein stay with me.
7. Spoiling...in a good way
8. Being a confidant
9. Waiting so "Baby E" can talk and actually name me. (so many choices, Nana Kelly, Grams, Safta, MoMo...endless possibilities)
10. Hearing my new name for the first time!
I'm kinda over the moon!
Yes, everything I've done or didn't do will now make sense to Jamie.
Electrical appliances come with more instructions than raising a baby.
For now, I get to sit back and be prepared to amazed!